Well I have to say that my idea to host a thanksgiving dinner was a great success! I was afraid of poisoning people, but no deaths occurred...Earlier that Sunday morning, against all odds I managed to pull off a pretty good solo at church (despite all that's been going on) if you have 3 minutes or so go check out either the
video or just the audio version. It's about half way through the Anthem: Britten's Te Deum in C and lasts about 3 mins.
After church I managed to persuade my ex-boyfriend to drop me off at Walmart (which was on his way home) so I could get a turkey baster. As a result I was able to get Hubert the Turkey in the oven on time! Thanks Evan ;)
1. Hubert the Turkey completely defrosted and waiting to be stuffed at 1:30pm...
2. A much happier Hubert all stuffed with and juiced and waiting for his steaming!
3. Hubert all steamed and waiting to bake...
4. ALL DONE! Hubert might have wanted to used a little more sunscreen ;) but he was absolutely DELICIOUS!!

Thanksgiving isn't really Thanksgiving without a good pumpkin pie and I baked these ones all by my little self!
My carving skills left something to be desired... like Carving Skills!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home