Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I need a nap

Well midterms seem to be over and paper season has started *groan*. I have 4 due in the next eight days! At least by next Friday I can take a moment to breathe before a concert on the 23rd of November with McGill, and a concert on the 27th with A&P. Neither of the concerts are easy rep. but they should be fine. Ironically I managed to get a solo in the McGill concert (the only solo for Soprano) but it's in the only piece I don't actually consider to be music: Shoenburg's De Profundis. A perfect lesson in 'Take what's given to you'...
I just spoke with a friend of mine from Ontario who gets a reading week this week, how is that fair?! I could use a week specifically for reading too!!! There are not enough hours in a day to read about History and Religion, but at least I'm finding it really interesting! I didn't realize how much I already new in both these subjects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

smooth....very smooth

7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home