A Cuppa'
On the education front, I finally got word that I passed all the courses I took last semester so the counter above makes it official! If all goes well and I pass all the courses I'm taking at the moment I'll be DONE. I can't jump physically high enough to express my glee! Keep all fingers crossed ;)This week I managed to put up a ceiling fan I got from a friend of mine ALL BY MYSELF! Muhahaha!!! I didn't even electrocute myself and it worked the first time I turned it on, cool eh?! Grease Monkeying here I come!
It's been raining here now for two days, and what does that mean? No disrespectful children driving me crazy outside my windows! YEAH!! It also means I can have all the window open and the apartment ventilated without the background noise of screaming and of Cohiba being taunted. With the new fan it means real air circulation for the first time since I moved in five years ago!!!
Since it's raining and a Saturday I'm justifiably stitching, with a cup of tea near by and watching the Seeds of Doom, the Masque of Mandragora and the Hand of Fear (gotta love Dr. Who!). I have two other stitching projects I want to start, so I need to finish this poor Lady of the Thread (which I keep putting on hold for other projects) before she ups and finishes herself in spite... ;)




















1 Comments:
Yay!
your power tools have come in handy!
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home