Monday, August 28, 2006

Busiest day so far!

On my trip I've been trying to make sure I'm up before 9:30 or 10am so I can be part of the little morning routines which go on, today was no exception. After having an irritatingly dramatic affair with a banana (I'll never learn!) and playing with a paper airplane with my mum, I went off to a riding club dressage and show jumping event with Emma. I thought I would just be watching, but I helped by keeping score and being the official timer for the jump-offs (to determine a winner) along with other odd jobs. When I got home at about 5pm I found Tom cementing different parts of the steps, so I went and chatted with him as he worked. We all finally sat down for dinner and then my dad and I went off bell ringing. I'm so proud I rang up the tenor at my dad's church, which weighs about a ton LITERALLY in almost the same amount of time a veteran (Roger) rang up the next smallest bell!! Girl Power!!! Now I'm off to bed ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home