Monday, April 02, 2007

Holiday!

I'm the luckiest person alive! My office is closed for a mixture of religious holidays and as a result I get time off! It's not all time off since I'm singing almost every night this week leading up to the St. John's Passion on Good Friday, but certainly sleeping in and cross stitching en mass will be soothing to the soul.
Since everybody's parents seem to be boycotting a traditional Easter dinner this year, it looks as if Jess and I will be hosting our own again with a few fellow vagrants looking to be guinea pigs to my cooking... I've actually been craving turkey all day, more specifically the crispy skin! Yum yum!!
Since work is closing early today, I'm heading off to the West Island to get X-rays done on both my knees. Can't wait to see what they reveal! All I ask is to not look like an old lady when I sit and stand! I'm trying to plot a way of taking a picture of them when I get to see them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

What, no lamb?! Try glucosamine. It's having a good effect on me :D
xox

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home