Saturday, March 03, 2007

What do you do when you get more than a foot of snow?

JUMP IN IT!! Duh...I got home tonight after rehearsal and mischief was in the air... To get a parking spot Jess' beau, Jeff needed to dig a hole in the snow. I helped as Jess "entertained". This swiftly turned into a snowball fight, which then turned into a girls vs. boy attack (while we were not-so-stealthily hiding behind a car), which then turned into Jeff chasing Jess down the street with a giant chunk of snow, which lead to Jess throwing Jeff in the snow, which was when Jess and I legged it to the door giggling! As we were taunting Jeff Monty Python style from inside the building, the ingenious idea came into my head that it would be fun to jump into the snow... I haven't had that much fun outside in a years!! Now I know our neighbours think we're crazy, MuHAHAH!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Country Parson said...

Isn't it wonderful to be able to be completely silly! Lovely photos!

4:34 pm  
Blogger TGS said...

My thoughts exactly!! Thank you :P

7:11 pm  
Blogger Country Girl said...

and what else are you supposed to with a honkin load of snow?! I do what you did, even if there's only 1-2 inches outside :D Save me a snowball!!!
xox

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home