Thursday, September 07, 2006

The ZX-6R!!

As you can see yesterday I was reviewing passenger basics with Tom which I learned last time I was here, which is an essential part of ridding a bike. After an absolutely beautiful day of sitting outside with my mum stitching, bell ringing and swimming in the afternoon I was supposed to go on a little adventure around the costwalds. However we learned that my 92 year old Godmother has fractured her knee cap which staying a little closer home. Nancy had actually fractured it three weeks ago, but because she's of the mentality that one should just "get on with it", it wasn't until yesterday that she actually had it x-rayed. I hope she is feeling better soon!!
Today I'm off to the White's of Appleton to help paint bell frames. This of course means prancing in the beautiful blue suite that I wore last time!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home