Monday, February 12, 2007

NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!

"You've got a what?!?!!?"
"Oh dear, that flashing thing is back to get me!! Is my fur on straight?"
Thanks to Mum and Dad I was able to get my replacement camera today, I couldn't believe it!!! I've been charging the battery most of the evening, but there's plenty of time for photo documentaries to come! WUHOOO!!!! XOXOXO

7 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

Monty is really quite....substantial :) And Coheba, well I think you're right about his preferance ;P
xoxox

6:52 am  
Blogger Country Parson said...

Yes, I was wondering myself if one wasn't seeing more of him around....

1:36 pm  
Blogger Country Parson said...

But it's lovely to see you back in camera action! Enjoy!

1:37 pm  
Blogger TGS said...

Actually I think it's just a really unflattering picture of him. I'll be sure to take plenty more!! :P

4:41 pm  
Blogger Country Girl said...

Mmm....usually it's when you take a picture from above that you look bigger....not from the top down! Oh well :D It just wasn't his good side :D
xox

12:31 pm  
Blogger Country Girl said...

...or he's trying to look bigger and menascing! (sp?)...love the demonic eyes ;P
xox

12:32 pm  
Blogger Jessica said...

Run! Run away kitties!!!!!

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home