Thursday, February 08, 2007

In one piece!

Since the last post I've travelled the Atlantic ocean and back.As my Mum would say, the thing you do when you're young... I left the colonies after a snow storm and arrive in the land of luscious green. I did in fact see snow while I was there, but it didn't last very long. I spent time bell ringing, stitching and trying to stay warm by the fire!
While I was over there Mum's latest "toy" arrived... I felt that it might look better with pretty little racing stripes! The idea later morphed in "Pimpin' Mum's Zimma" :P Pauly would be proud!!
Muhahaha!!!
Now that I'm home, I'm trying to reorient myself with life in the FREEZING COLD!!! I liked living in the plus digits! Snuggling with the kitties should help though ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

Ya, the kitties will keep face warm, or anythign you're trying to work on :)
Glad your home safe, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
xoxo

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home