Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stitching in the hospital

Its finished! By special request from Stefe in South Africa, a white scarf has been knitted... Why one would need a scarf in South Africa, let alone a white scarf I dunno, but its done! I think this is the very first knitted project I've finished other than my own simple scarf. In October I got the Knitting Stitch Bible, so decided to make my next project a little harder and learned all about cable needles. Its far from perfect, but pretty none the less :P
This picture is priceless!! It says "Catherine, you can't take pictures in a hospital! Put that away!!"
Poor Jess was having trouble with her heart and we took a little visit to the JGH on Monday. Luckily all is well, but the problem isn't quit fixed. That didn't stop us from keeping each other more than amused during the four hour stay. Everything from people-watching, cross stitching, husband-hunting (unfortunately there were only a couple of candidates and they were both already married...) and wheeling Jess too and from X-rays. Jess had only one complaint (other than me taking random pictures) that here bracelet and socks didn't match her ECG stickers and gown. Better coordination is needed for the next time we're in that position...

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

That's what the NHS needs...fasion police. Get well soon, Jess :D
xox

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home