Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Cards

This year I decided that instead of buying any Christmas Cards, I would hand make my own. When I compiled a list of recipients I realised I had about 80 to make... So I prec-ut some specific photos, card, ribbon and messages and spent about three weeks assembling this army of cards.
To acquire all the materials to make the cards, Mark and I made a visit to a store called Hobbeycraft located not too far from us. I was in absolute heaven! There was a whole floor dedicated to scrapbooking, card making and fabric. I was less than satisfied with the stitching supplies however and will more than likely stay faithful to my stitching store in Hamilton. I have no doubt however that we will be making many more visits!!
P.S. As you can see I continued the tradition of being creative in front of Lord of the Rings. Some things never change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home