Friday, November 18, 2005

And Winter Begins...

We officially had a wind chill here today. I realize that there are some people among us that don't believe in the bone chilling effects of the wind chill, but it was COLD! I had to pull out the scarf, mitts and hat to go along with my winter jacket and vest. Not to mention the fact that it snowed on Tuesday.
School continue to pass by faster and faster. I got a couple of great marks on papers for my two religion courses, but I still have 4 left to do for next week. My attempt to concentrate on essay writing is being thwarted by the elephant size two year old smashing around above me. It wouldn't bother me so much if she at least had some sense of rhythm!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wind chill is only a state of mind: What matters is the mercury!

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home