Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope everyone is having a safe and fabulously relaxing holiday! I decided that this was the year I was going to attempt to bake... I did NOT burn down the kitchen, not even close. I even had to make more ;)
This time of year has always been a time of reflection for me. This season, more than ever I think back to times with friends and family, at the moment most of whom are either a great distance away or are no longer on this plain of existence. I give thanks for modern modes of transportation and communication! It is also a time to ignore as much of the pressure to fall into the pit of commercialism that has become the 21st century "Christmas". Each year I take the time to look to the less fortunate and support local charities and causes. I encourage all of you to do the same.
**HAPPY HOLIDAYS**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home