Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Starring Role!

I can't believe school has started... In fact I can barely figure out what day it is! I think this semester is going to fly by before I know it, especially with the number of courses I'm taking not to mention the number of concerts I'm involved in.
One concert I'm not personally involved in, but will be going to is McGill's performance of L. Berstein's Candide. McGill usually has two different casts for an opera, and this one is no different. At the beginning of the year, two people were cast in each role but it was not revealed who would be singing on opening night until today. I'm pleased to announce that one of my best friends, Megan will be staring in the main female role of Cunegonda along side some of McGill's finest on January 25th and 27th. I'm SOOO proud and I can barely contain myself!! Way To Go Megan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home