Monday, January 30, 2006

There is a Cape in my hallway...

The euphoric state has worn off. It feels like I've woken up from a dream and now there is a green cape with fur hanging in my hallway! I have yet to really understand what I've just got myself into... I've had to negotiate with A&P to miss one of the dress rehearsals for our production of Elijah. That didn't go over too well! I was given a great deal of sarcasm and flippancy until they realized the importance of why I was going to be absent, and now the entire choir is coming to watch the parade after the service on March 19th :P
I was more than annoyed when the only review for Candide was for the evening that Megan WASN'T singing!! So here's the Princess' review ;)

What a show! It left me with tears streaming down my cheeks and my abs soar fromlaughing so hard. It reminded me most of an episode of Monty Python's flyingcircus. The costumes and lighting were bright and creative. The rotating stagewas a little bizarre, but a cute accessory none the less. Megan was incredibly amazing!! The role must have been written for her. The cast she was working with were all fabulous singers and actors. WELL DONE!! And a special congratulations to Emily who played the bust of the ship to perfection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home