Friday, April 20, 2007

Six days of stitching madness

Since I've been accused of having a "bizzar" method of churning out little angels at an unnatural speed, I feel it necessary to show otherwise. My method is not "bizzar" just a little obsessive... So to demonstrate the the progress of this Angel, I documented the my pace over six days of stitching.


Day One: start, 3 hours later and 1.5 hours later


Day Two: Start and 3 hours later


Day Three: Start, a temporary pause after spending two hours ripping out stitches and 3 hours later


Day Four


Day Five


Day Six

Even if I make a mistake or two I do my best to restitch the area without throwing it across the room. Violence is never the answer. The L&L patterns are particularly beautiful and almost stitch themselves!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you cross-stitch too!! We may be the two most alike cousins in the history of the world who have never actually laid eyes on each other.

:)

6:12 pm  
Blogger Jessica said...

Evil stupid fast stitching! I love it!

7:27 pm  
Blogger Country Girl said...

You can't hurt me...I've started the Mother's Tree :) It looks awesome!
xoxox

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home