Monday, May 07, 2007

A quick escape

Let me begin by paying tribute to my big sister again who not only celebrated two wonderful events recently, but also lost her best friend and a major pillar in her life. Stay strong sistor, we all love you and stand by you (even if its from a distance).
After an intense week of software training for work, I began the weekend by watching Bon Cop Bad Cop which I recommend everyone should see, but only a true Mtler would understand. Saturday I was invited to tea with Jess' parents and grandparents which was a blast. I think I should apologize for hitting it off with Jess' Grandfather and dominating the conversation with bell ringing and everything that goes along with that subject. On Sunday I was invited to go out to the peace and quiet of Hudson by Pauly. I even got to drive out there!!! It was a beautiful day so Pauly and I went walking for over an hour. After supper I had the sudden urge to do cartwheels in the grass just because I could. Pauly has pictures which I'll add to this post when I get them.After a rather long battle with my knees, I found out today that surgery is not in the cards thank God! I apparently have weak kneecaps that were aggravated by my travels to the UK in January. It was a long and tedious journey so I can believe that. I finally got to see my x-rays and there didn't seem to be anything unusual about them. Let's just hope it doesn't flare up again!! At the time I wanted to take a blow torch to them... I'm now going to finally look into taking Salsa lessons with Pauly and 10 weeks of Diving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doodlebugz said...

Thanks Darlin'! Maybe one of these days we'll catch each other on the phone!!!
That's good news about your knees. Knee pain is no fun!!!!!
xx

8:16 am  
Blogger Country Girl said...

Amen on the Allie stuff! :)
xox

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home