
Thanks to a combination of state and religious holidays I took a week off and went to Hamilton. I got to see how much my little nieces have grown since Christmas and sit in the sun with my sister! Bliss!!
Monday was spent gardening, Tuesday shopping, and Wednesday chilling. No visit to Hamilton is complete without a trip to the Stitching store where I picked up another Angel pattern. I had a little helper, my fellow Diva-on-training wheels Paige who held a few DMCs I was missing from my current Angel and the Gold thread. Paigie
loves sparkly thread...
Beautiful girly #1: Having a drink on our way to pay tribute to a very special friend. I can't believe how confident a young lady she has become. To hear her wandering around the house speaking French by choice is incroyable!
Beautiful girly #2: Still Gollum and Smeegle but the best little shopper I know! I'm going to have a Tshirt made for both of us that says Diva C and Diva P in bright pink, with sparkles :P
Beautiful girly #3: A born fighter in every sense of the word! If she's upset, she growls, she hisses at people and has been "swearing" like a sailor since birth, but is the cutest "beast" in the world!! I wanted to "accidentally" put her in my bag and take her home! She is
trouble!!! I love it :P
1 Comments:
I miss them sooo much! They're getting so big! :D
xox
Post a Comment
<< Home