Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS! This was the first Christmas I can remember in recent years that I was able to be with my sister and her family on Christmas morning.
Among many presents Allie got a glass teapot perfect for flowering green teas and loose leafed teas.
Kevin became the proud owner of his very own Tetes-a-claques T-shirt!
While cooking supper, as a means of distracting the munchkins, Mark discovered the highly sought after Mink/Paigie wrap... Pink is definitely his colour ;)
What Christmas day would be fully complete without the professional hair stylings of Auntie Catherine?! Pour Ella... At this point she became a "pixie"!
Christmas has a whole new meaning when you share it with little children and all of their excitement. Certainly this Christmas held significant meaning and I'm sure it was a sentiment shared by all friends near and far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home