Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bell Ringing

Traditionally every time I came to the UK to visit I would land at the airport, travel to the Tews, eat a meal and usually being a Monday or a Tuesday would head out for a 7:30 bell ringing practice :S This time I had it easy, being that it was a week before I made it into a tower! Mark and I where able head out to Steeple Aston for the Tuesday night practice last week. My calluses haven't come back yet, but I wasn't inflicted with too many rounds of ringing ;) Mark was a able to make a valiant start under careful guidance! I'm glad to hear that he liked it enough to try again, so we'll be heading out to the tower after an audition in Oxford later today! I think I need to actually revise my methods though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Derbyshire said...

If you're ever in Derby, pop into the Cathedral on a Tuesday night!

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home