Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Eve and Day

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope this new year is filled with happiness and joy for everyone and their families!
I think it's said best with oven mitts really... Thanks Ella!
After days of wearing her down, I finally tortured Allie long enough to get hair accessories into her hair! Hee!!
With special thanks to Nana we had a fabulous family dinner, with much experimental veggie cooking. I've discovered a great recipe for scalloped potatoes and a freakishly good method of cooking butternut squash that even picky eaters will eat.
The big kids were a little more reluctant to pose for the obsessive photographer than the wee ones... :P
On New Years morning, after a great breakfast of bacon and eggs we all vegged quietly pottered around being sociable as cottony snow fell outside. Morgan and Paige decided to finally teach Mark how to colour between the lines...Oh Paigie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home