Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trinity College Chapel, Cambrige

Last weekend I had the privilege of singing a wonderful concert in Trinity College Chapel, Cambridge with the Cambridge Taverner Choir.
We sang mostly unknown Portuguese pieces including a mass which until recently had been not been sung since the sixteenth century.
The acoustic of was absolutely perfect for the singing of this style of music. It was like performing in a bubble filled with sixteenth century air.
With a weekend of whirl wind rehearsing, not much sight seeing could take place. While trying to find the name of this bridge I discovered that the notable bridge is actually the one I was standing on called the Bridge of Sighs... It was a very pretty bridge to stand on, and this is the view to your right if you choose to stand on the same bridge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home