Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween with Munchkins!

This year Mark and I were fortunate enough to experience Halloween in style with two witches and a giraffe. I did not think I would be doing the trick-or-treating circuit any time soon, but never the less enjoyed every minute of it!! I could not believe how much candy these kids managed to accumulate, in about an hour. For some reason, I remember that time felt like much longer when I was a kid, but that could have been due to the size on my legs or attention span. It was a very interesting experience walking up or down a road, briefly befriending other adults accompanying little zombies or spidermen.

Not only did we get to enjoy Halloween with the nieces, but for two weekend! In that time, it really struck me how quickly they are growing up... Never the less, we had great fun!! Mark demonstrated his ability to build a tower bigger than three feet with out any major structural issues.

Also, we were both treated to Coiffure Chez-Couch, an activity I relish, but I do not think Mark had had the pleasure of experiencing before.

Thankfully, the weather was not too abysmal and we were able to take two trips to the park. I discovered the most wonderful game "see that tree at the far side of the park, who can make it there and back first, and GO!". This game can only really be played one or two times, unless you have a multitude of trees at varying distances or three year olds may become disgruntled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I used to play that game with my class too!! LOL!! Looks like fun!

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home