I tried to create a summary of 2010 in one post for January, but due to multiple technical difficulties, such as: militantly tight internet security at work and a broken laptop which makes the writing of posts difficult if it is to describe photos. But finally it is posted, read below!
Now that spring has sprung, and taking pictures of the garden is constant, I shall endeavour to post more!

This past weekend involved a lot of work! Mark spent most of Saturday cleaning the deck with a cedar-cleansing substance (not biologically friendly, but I will ignore that fact temporarily), in addition to making the BBQ sparkle, while I prepared the third raised garden bed. If only I could persuade the grass to grow in the lawn instead of the ferns and weeds!
Sunday, I spent the day cleaning the patio furniture and basking in the sunshine! As a result, my arms have turned a lovely shade of burgundy… Let’s call it a good base.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home