Thursday, March 04, 2010

Cake by Stealth

Since I am new to my current office, I did not think I would qualify for any kind of office birthday frivolity. If I had not been talking to one of my colleagues about it at the elevator one day, I probably would not have. However, as the office ladies take celebrating quite seriously, they could not let the opportunity to have a little party in the office pass them by. As I suspected, on arriving at my cubicle that morning there were signs plastering everywhere announcing what day it was. Half way through the morning I am "subtly" escorted into a little meeting room and low and behold -chocolate cake! It is a good day when a chocolate cake is given to you at 10am!!

What birthday would be complete without a paraffin wax pedicure?! I opted for the Smurf revival inspired blue... Next time more sparkles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

OMG when did you cut your hair????
It's a nice mature look!

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home