Thursday, June 14, 2007

Julepping has begun!


When the muscle cars come out to frolic at the Orange Julep, it means summer has officially arrived!! For the opening night over 150 cars came out in all their waxed and shiny glory :P

Pauly and I added Jess and Jeff to our usual duo and tortured them with pictures and food and more pictures... It was a beautiful night for it!!


The hood ornaments were particularly nice this year!

As much as I love most, if not all classic muscle cars, nothing gets me (or Jessie now) more than a beautiful Stingray. There was an incredible 1971 Stingray that we couldn't help but drool over for an extended amount of time!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

I miss the Julep so much!!! Say hi to the cars from me :) Have a Julep for me, too :)
xoxox

3:25 am  
Blogger Country Parson said...

Lovely photos! Those babies certainly are well cared for!

4:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home