Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quilting with a cold

I have been officially without control of my sinal passages or bronchials for ten days now and I think I have officially gone mad! I think I have drunk the equivalent to the Thames river in water, juice, chocolate soy milk and soup... I have slept for hours on end and been an insomniac and still I am sick. I am loosing my brain!
I must be getting better however since I have started to re-piece my quilt. I finally finished ripping ALL the stitches out on Tuesday. I have done a little research and am using a completely different method which combines both hand stitching and machine sewing. I'm actually quite impressed, and look forward to seeing the final product (if I don't burn it in sheer frustration in the middle). Here's the link from the previous blog post that describes what I had originally started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home