Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Real Muscle Night...

It was a beautifully cool night, with beautiful cars! Surprisingly however, there weren't as many cars as I would have thought since there wasn't a real chance of rain. Pauly declared it Cutlass night, but it would seem I didn't get a single picture of one...
I was completely knocked off my feet when I saw this gorgeous red Viper with a V10 454, and over 300 horse power!! This is just one of the few cars I NNEEEDDDD to have before I die! Except I want it in black, to match my ZX9R :P
One of my absolute favorite moments of any Julep night is listening to these finely tuned "angry" engines leaving. Tonight was particularly awesome! I caught just a few seconds of this magnificent splendor on video, I hope it can be enjoyed by others as much as I most certainly do!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Girl said...

:D Brings back good memories!!!
xox

3:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home